Visit places to learn to mountainboarding, ride tracks and jumps.
- Another World Mountainboard Centre, Keighley Road, Ogden, Halifax HX2 8XD (HX2 8YB for SatNav)
- BRD Sports, Weobley Castle, North Gower, Wales
- Bugsboarding, Overton Cottage, Maisemore, Near Gloucester, GL2 8HP
- Ironsides Mountainboard Centre, Tillington Herefordshire HR4 8LG
- Hales Board and Bike Park, Harthill, Cheshire.
- Knockhill MBC, Hailsham, BN27 3GD
- Malborough Downs Mountainboarding, Stanton, Wiltshire.
- Redhill Extreme Mountainboard Centre, Elton, Newnham-on-Severn, Gloucestershire, GL14 1JU
- Surfin Dirt Mountainboard Centre, Tullyree Road, County Down, Northern Ireland
- Ride the Hill, Priory Farm, Nutfield, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 4EJ
Contact mountainboarders and discuss everything to do with mountainboarding.
Find out about the companies that make mountainboarders.
Have a look at some photos, videos, artwork and articles about mountainboarding.
- Tricky Media
- CrillPix Photography
- Dirt-Monkeys Photography
- Nick Kennard Photography
- Arran Heath Photography
- A look at mountainboarding in The Guardian
- Kent ATB on the BBC
- Interview with Tom Kirkman
- Article about mountainboarding as alternative for farmers by Liz Boynton
Other Sports and Mountainboarding Organisations.
Take a look at some of the online shops that sell mountainboards, pads, etc.
- Cotswold Outdoor
- Edge Riders
- Ride the Hill
- Sports Corner
The ATBA-UK is not responsible for the content of external sites